Applications are now open for international students to apply for the University of Brighton scholarships 2016 entry; there are 30 University of Brighton international scholarships available to new, full-time international postgraduate taught-degree students.
- be new, full-time, international fee-status student who holds an offer of admission.
- have applied for the course of your choice at the University of Brighton, and have been offered a place on that course for 2016 entry.
- Students studying graduate diplomas, pre-masters programmes, or equivalent, at University of Brighton partner colleges or those on PG Cert and PG Dip courses (excluding OSPAP, Law CPE PGDip and Accounting PGDip) are not eligible for these scholarships.
- These scholarships are not open to students who are fully sponsored.
- Existing international students are also not eligible unless starting a new postgraduate programme.
The criteria for awarding University of Brighton international scholarships are primarily merit-based. Merit does not necessarily have to mean academic merit but could also be interpreted to include outstanding performance in a variety of spheres.
The strongest candidates will be those demonstrating a mixture of academic merit (including English language ability) and other merit or outstanding achievement in a particular field of activity.
Candidate will also need to show that they have sufficient funds to pay the remainder of the fees.
The scholarship is worth £5,000 off the cost of students’ tuition fees for each year of your course.
for more information, visit the Official webpage at:
Application Deadline: 31st July, 2016.